What Sets Us Apart
At E Line Orthodontics, we strive to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward your needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we work hard to make sure each patient has an exceptional service at our practice.
Dr. Chang’s Top Ten
- Our main goal is to establish a functional bite that works in harmony with other parts of your body.
- A beautiful and youthful smile is a side effect of functional bite. A functional bite takes full advantage of your jaw size to create a broader smile, sharper jaw lines, prominent chin, fuller face and lips as well as an increase in the upper airway dimensions.
- Well supported temporo-mandibular joints. A TMJ that is adequately supported by the posterior teeth and properly guided by the anterior teeth will improve significantly your TMD, neck and head symptoms as well as helping to preserve teeth against progressive wear associated with grinding.
- Jaw surgery is never an option. Through multiloop edgewise archwire(MEAW) orthodontic technique we can achieve teeth movement far greater than conventional braces and treat surgical cases like open bites, under-bites, over-bites and facial asymmetry without the need for jaw surgery regardless of your age.
- We never extract bicuspids nor reduce tooth size. Having a complete set of functional and proportionally sized teeth helps to maximize your dental arch dimension and enables to achieve a fuller face, a roomier upper airway, a youthful profile and a healthy jaw joint environment.
- Early orthopedic/orthodontic correction beginning around age 5. There is no justification to wait until most permanent teeth erupt to start conditions that strongly influence the facial growth of your loved one. Expect to see dramatic changes without the use of headgear or other high compliance appliances.
- Multidisciplinary, holistic, bold approach. Because all body parts(including our teeth) must work in harmony with other body parts to achieve health, we work closely with Doctors who believe and practice integrative/holistic dentistry and medicine to treat the disease rather than the symptoms. You will be amazed to know that orthodontics has a huge influence on your body posture and beyond!
- Overwhelming importance on diagnosis. We believe that a successful orthodontic therapy is a reflection of a perfectly executed treatment plan. Hence, WE spend significant time and resources into taking diagnostic records (articulated models, functional condylogrpahy, bruxchecker, anterior guidance, sagittal condylar inclination, arch form analysis, tooth size analysis, cephalometric analysis, airway analysis,etc) to come up with a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Highest technology at your service. From ICAT cone beam computed tomography imaging that replicates your cranio-facial structure in all 3 dimensions to 3S Shape intra-oral scanner that accurately translates your teeth int a digital format, we use the latest and the most reliable orthodontics tool available today. Moreover, we are one of 10 practice in the entire nation and the only one in Texas that make use of a cadiax condylogrpahy to evaluate your TMJ function and tailor an orthodontic therapy based on individual functional findings.
- Commitment to exceptional service. Our practice exists because of your patronage. We want to make sure that your entire orthodontic experience is outstandingly positive. From the front staff to Dr. Chang, we commit ourselves to making your treatment experience as comfortable and friendly as possible and always listen to your request.